Are you a motorcycle fan looking for an all-inclusive package? Longing to enjoy the return of two wheels and to watch the race in the historic heart of the Circuit? We can offer you a privatised space with an amazing view! How about a parking space, quality catering, an open bar, a secure cloakroom and a behind-the-scenes tour of the circuit and paddocks? We think the Experience package is made for you!
From your privileged position you'll be able to feast your eyes on the Eau Rouge as well as the fan zone and its numerous activities. Experience the thrill at the very heart of the paddock!
The "Experience" offers an all-in package so you are free to enjoy yourself with nothing to worry about.
The private tours behind the scenes of the organisation and Circuit on Saturday and Sunday will be organised. Go and explore places that are inaccessible to the general public and get up really close to the racers and teams, all supervised by one of our multilingual guides!
Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday
The Experience Package includes:
- Admission for the 4 days.
- A VIP parking spot (P2, Ster Entrance) for the 4 days.
- Access to a privatised space for the Experience package on Saturday and Sunday.
- Food and drink buffet at your disposal on Saturday from 1pm to midnight and on Sunday from 8am to 2.30pm.
- Possibility of a guided backstage tour of the Circuit accompanied by a guide on the weekend.
- Televised coverage of the qualifiers and races on Saturday and Sunday.
- Cloakroom put at your disposal for clothes and helmets on Saturday and Sunday.
- Saturday: from 1 pm to midnight: snacks and hot food in the evening + open bar (soft drinks, beer, wine, coffee, tea).
- Sunday: from 8am to 2.30pm: breakfast, midday meal in the form of buffets + open bar (soft drinks, beer, wine, coffee, tea).